June 30, 2012 11:30 0 comments
THE BOREAS RACE
- A two-leg boat race from the Golden Gate Bridge to Half Moon Bay (Overnight) continuing on to the Elkhorn Yacht Club
in Moss Landing (Monterey Bay). Enter one or both legs.
- Open to single and multi-hulls.
- Race begins Saturday, June 30, 2012 and ends Sunday, July 1, 2012.
- A dinner is available the evening before the race at the Oakland Yacht Club.
- There will be a pig roast and a party the day after the event at the Elkhorn Yacht Club.
- So dust off the cobwebs on those racing sails, select a crew, polish that hull, and get ready.
- Registration is available online at www.jibseset.net or www.elkhornyc.com
Elkhorn Yacht Club