D One Training with Nick Craig
D-One Training day with Nick Craig, 2020 Gold Cup winner
On and off water coaching.
Topics include starting, boat handling, gusts/shifts and short course racing tactics.
- 1015 Briefing - Under the Club Balcony
- 1030 Session 1 launch
- Debrief followed by lunch 1230
- 1315 Briefing
- 1330 Session 2 launch
- 1530 Debrief - Under Club Balcony
Entries and Eligibility
1. Participants shall enter and pay the training entry fee before taking part - enter below.
2. All participants and their guests shall be temporary members of Burghfield Sailing Club (BSC) for the duration of the event and shall comply with BSC Rules and By-laws.
3. By taking part in this event each competitor and additional associated non-sailing personnel associated with a sailor agrees and acknowledges they are responsible for complying with the regulations in force from time to time in respect of COVID -19 and for complying with the BSC COVID-19 protocols. A breach of this rule shall not be grounds for a protest by another boat. This amends RRS60.1(a). Participants and their associates must, prior to arrival at the Club, watch the Club's COVID-19 health and safety policy video which can be found at www.burghfieldsailing.org. Participants and their associates must read the Club's COVID-19 procedures posted on the noticeboard under the balcony.
4. The safety of a boat and her entire management, including insurance, shall be the sole and inescapable responsibility of the owner/person in charge who must ensure that the boat and crew are adequate to face the conditions that may arise in the course of the training. The training organisers shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, death or personal injury howsoever caused to the owner/person in charge or crew, as a result of their taking part in the training. Moreover, every owner/person in charge warrants the suitability of the boat for the training.
5. All boats shall carry third party insurance for at least £2,000,000.
6. Competitors shall wear personal flotation devices at all times while afloat, except briefly while changing or adjusting clothing or personal equipment
Please visit the club website to book this event.